God's Punchline

Friday, July 07, 2006

The MadMan Diaries

Ever been there ? When you go up2 someone and say "Hey , hear about Bob ?" You take that deep breath and begin to rant off on how Bob's vacationing on the cayman islands and won't ever be returning as he asked his boss to stick a leather-bound report up his you-know-what. You see a lot of head-bobbing, understanding nods. Maybe you even hear a few 'tsks' and a bunch of 'oomphs'.
After you done, the other guy genuinely asks you .." so ...have you seen Bob ?"

Yes my friend, I do believe that you and I are the only jobless people on this planet. You, since you are reading this..and me....well that's for me to know.
Getting back to that phenomenon though, I think people in general are so self centred that they just don't want to listen to your story! Well, not unless there's something in it for them. For example, add that Bob eloped with Steve and you'll probably get a question like " So steve's wife's free this weekend ?"

Admit it. You've done it also. Think back! That gorgeous Icelandic Model. She's giving you directions to the national museam of @#$#@$@$#........you don't know what its called ! ....coz all that's going on in your head is that church choir screaming "HAAAALLEELLUJAH".

So what's the point in this blog ? Well, its advice. Keep your opinions to yourself. Only dish it out when others have something to gain from it. Don't try to make yourself look good ( I mean, what are the chances ? You're here aren't you?).Lastly, never practice what you preach ( I obviously don't)

And if you can take the personal punishment , keep watching this blogspot. I swear , I'll be nice to you .....ya internal swine!

Welcome to the madman diaries.

Yours truly,
Bite me.

3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats with you and icelandic babes?

 
At 7:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and where is the Norman God Thor??

 
At 5:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head.. thats just something thats been going on in my head for a while..
But no way am i gonna b taken in by promises of u being nice.. really????? i know u better than that.. :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home